- Based on the PT2645-S pan-tilt head from Servo City.
- Open loop & completely wireless.
- Control the pan and tilt remotely of your camera with the included remote control.
- Proportional control: the angular speed varies according to the degree of input on the remote control sticks.
- Continuous rotation in both pan and tilt axes.
- Can be controlled from up to 500ft away.
- Super simple to use; ultra-smooth, jitter free movements.
- Excellent torque, metal gears, extremely durable and top-quality components and servos used.
- Up to 5lb payload.
- Position won’t return to center when control sticks are released.
- Ideal for filming, sport video, photography, events, surveillance, documenting events, inspection, corporate videos, broadcasting, drone banned sites,
- Can be mounted on regular size tripods.
Control of camera settings / viewfinder:
- CamRanger 2 is an optional addition as viewfinder and to remotely change camera settings, capture images or video, and countless more camera options.
- Pan-tilt camera system with remote control.
- Batteries for the remote control and two batteries for the pan-tilt video system. Each battery lasts approximately 3 hours of operation, depending on usage.
- Lipo Battery charger.
- Bracket for tablet or smartphone: allows mounting on the remote control for easy access.
- USB receptacle to provide 5V power to your camera.