New professional removable storage standard in CFexpress, enabling over two captures per second and the immediate turnaround time between flights by simply swapping cards.
SYNCHRONIZED CAPTURE OF HIGH-RES RGB AND MULTISPECTRAL
Simultaneous capture of up to six bands, enabling multiple high-resolution outputs such as RGB, crop vigor indices (NDVI, NDRE, etc), and high resolution panchromatic.
TWICE THE SPATIAL RESOLUTION OF THE PREVIOUS REDEDGE
With a high-resolution panchromatic imager, RedEdge-P enables higher-resolution RGB and multispectral outputs – 2cm resolution when flying at 60m. Spot smaller problems or features sooner and make more reliable management decisions across a variety of use cases.
WORKS WITH WHAT YOU HAVE (DRONES, PROCESSING, FLIGHT PLANNING)
This solution is compatible with a wide range of aircraft, from large fixed wings to small multirotors. Flight planning and data processing can be done with industry-standard tools.
IP4X rated for dust and splash protection
- RedEdge-P sensor
• DLS 2 with embedded GPS
• Calibrated Reflectance Panel (CRP 2)
• USB WiFi dongle
• Lens cover
• Necessary integration cables
• Assorted mounting hardware
• CFexpress card
• CFexpress card reader
• Hard Carrying Case
• Quick Start Guide
▪ Weight: 300g (10.6 oz.) RedEdge-P + DLS 2
▪ Dimensions: 8.2 x 6.2 x 5.4 cm (3.2in x 2.4in x 2.1in)
▪ External power: 7.0 V – 25.2 V
▪ Spectral bands: Blue, green, red, red edge, near-IR (global shutter, narrowband)
▪ Wavelength (nm): Blue (475 nm center, 32 nm bandwidth), green (560 nm center, 27 nm bandwidth), red (668 nm center, 14 nm bandwidth), red edge (717 nm center, 12 nm bandwidth), near-IR (842 nm center, 57 nm bandwidth)
▪ RGB output: 5.1 MP (global shutter, aligned with all bands)*
▪ Ground sample distance:
o 7.7cm per pixel (per MS band) at 120m AGL
o 3.98cm per pixel (panchromatic band) at 120m AGL
▪ Capture rate: 2-3 captures per second raw DNG
▪ Interfaces: 4 GPIO: Trigger input, top of frame out, 1 PPS out, host button. USB 2.0 port for WiFi, serial, 10/100/1000 ethernet, and CF Express Storage.
▪ Field of view:
o 49.6° HFOV x 38.3° VFOV (MS)
o 44.5° HFOV x 37.7° VFOV (PAN)
▪ Triggering options: Timer mode, overlap mode, external trigger mode (PWM, GPIO, serial and Ethernet options), manual capture mode
▪ Heat: 0-40C ambient (no airflow); 0-50C ambient with airflow >0.5m/s
* with appropriate post-processing
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice