The Aeromapper Talon UAV system is a turnkey fixed-wing, survey grade system available with a multitude of swappable payloads that range from mapping & surveying, to inspection, monitoring, surveillance, PPK mapping, agriculture. Our best-selling fixed wing drone since 2014, the Aeromapper Talon is a proven & mature system flying in more than 50 countries since 2014, used for BVLOS missions in different applications around the globe.
- Transport Canada compliant drone
- Available with all Emlid Reach M2 PPK UAV Mapping kit for centimeter accuracy with no GCPs.
- Up to 2 hr of maximum flight endurance with 24 Mp camera
- Available now with ADS-B
- Sensors available: 24 and 36 Mp RGB, Multiespectral, Thermal, Video Downlink,
- Long range data link: up to 30km link distance away from GCS. Ideal for BVLOS operations.
- 5 minutes setup time in the field. Very easy to operate.
- Hand launch; parachute recovery or automatic belly landing.
- Fully autonomous.
- Maps up to 8 Km2 (800 has = 1,970 acres) per flight at 400ft agl achieving 2.4 cm/pixel.
- No training necessary.
- Aeromapper Talon Unmanned System Ready to Fly.
- Batteries and battery charger.
- 24Mp RGB camera.
- 30 Km Link system.
- User’s Manuals & Documentation.
- Heavy duty carrying case.
- Mission Planner Software.
- ADS-B live air traffic data system.
- Construction: EPO foam (durable, easy to repair, carbon fiber reinforced).
- Wingspan: 2 m.
- Weight: 3500 grs.
- Endurance: 2 Hours in standard configuration (single mapping camera).
- Launch: Very easy to hand-launch.
- Landing: Parachute or automatic belly landing.
- Communications link range: +30kms. Tested in real BVLOS flight operations (Beyond Visual Line of Sight).
- Max. Altitude: About 4500 masl.
- Cruise speed: 59 Km/h.
- Camera: Sony 24Mp with survey grade lens. More sensor combinations are available.
- Flight modes: Manual, Stabilize, Return to Home, Fly be Wire, Auto.
- Wind Tolerance: up to 45 km/h. for flight and autonomous belly landing. 25km/h for parachute landing.
- Maximum speed: +110 Km/h. Great stability and minimal roll & pitch oscillations in gusty conditions = no gimbal required for cameras & sensors.
- Failsafe: Automatically returns to home & loiter upon loss of RC link. Other failsafe routines available.
- Telemetry: Battery status, alt, ground speed, compass, attitude, distance travelled, time on air (speech enabled), and more than +200 parameters more.
- Moving map display / telemetry: Drone position and heading, commands on map, fly to point on map, altitude changes, remote spot camera trigger, mission route, and more.
- Weather: -20oC to +40oC.