We are happy to announce the Aeromapper Talon has officially received a power upgrade that extends its flying time to two hours. This upgrade comes after many hours of research, flight testing and tuning. The Aeromapper Talon still maintain its standard key features such as being easy to hand launch, parachute landing, fully autonomous flight, long range communications, GNSS PPK optional addition and more, making it even more unique in the industry.
- Emlid Flow Localization feature and major updates September 18, 2023
- DJI Mavic 3E with Reach RS2+ base June 7, 2023
- Aeromao wins Bid to supply water-landing Aeromapper Talons to United Nations FAO Philippines December 29, 2022
- The Ocean Clean Up & Oceans Unmanned chose Aeromapper Talon Amphibious for second year in a row December 29, 2022
- Talon Amphibious used to detect Illegal fishing December 29, 2022
- Drones for Environmental Protection July 6, 2021
- Aeromapper Talon Amphibious Routinely Fly BVLOS Missions Over Marine Reserve For Illegal Fishing Detection And Biodiversity Research. August 2, 2019